Have you found 'having the mind of Christ' to be a reality for you? What does this

LifeForevermore

Sep 29, 2012
mean to you? The apostle Paul spoke of this. How do you explain it? Or do you think it means something else?

1Cor 2:16 (B)
"But we have the mind of Christ"

It's been my experience that having the mind of Christ,as described below, is important for all Christians and absolutely essential for those who have had demons removed.Last weekend it took me six hours to cast out almost 150 demons crazy from one of my clients who was being literally driven crazy by them.Only a few days later they returned to her because her illegitimate re-marital partner kept yelling at her filling her with anger.:mad:

Philippians 4:6-8

6 Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. 7 Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.
8 And now, dear brothers and sisters, one final thing. Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise.

Dedicate yourself to God's will. Ask for help for all decisions/ judgment. Accept that God has made not just you perfect, but everyone. That takes forgiveness and seeing people as they really are instead of appearances that God didn't make. Matt 12.7

24 Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

Absolutly! "Everything" peace, happiness, life eternal, spiritually Rich beyond imagination! Without "Him" i am & have nothing.

Back