Have you ever had a vacation that was very satisfying?

It lasted 3 months and covered the most of the U.S. There wasn't anything I really missed. The most satisfying thing was all the people I met along the way from all walks of life. ~~Peace~~

Las Vegas. It was relaxing, safe, clean, everyone was friendly and in a great mood, and everything looked amazing. It is an all-around great place to spend a vacation. I'm looking forward to going back.

I like going on vacations because I have no phone to ring at all hours. I can sleep in for once. Bloomington MN was the last vacation and that hotel was super quiet. I couldn't hear the tv next door or the people walking up stairs.

i went to Spain, and i met an amazing, sweet, beautiful man. he took me on a little road trip to visit his favorite place in Spain, even, and invited me for dinner at his house. i had a train ticket to another city on the other side of the country though, and i left. but then he came and visited me while i was 8 hours away, and he spent the day with me. he had brought his guitar, and he sang for me in the park. I wear--it was amazing. like a fairy tale.

Back