have u ever seen your dad crying cause of physical pain....like a baby?

curiosity

Jul 29, 2008
Have you ever seen your dad, husband or grown man (+18) crying cause of physical pain? if so, cause of?
- please, describe how old he was when the fact happened (I don't mean cause of permanent injuries, but, for ex., broken arm, leg, ligament...)
- describe if he broke like a crybaby or just tears
- describe detailing the fact (what happened)
- if the person felt humiliated to be seen crying
- if that happened to you too, if u are man
- please, don't forget the age of the injured person
- to be honest, If I saw my father cause of physical pain, that might impress me...........
I don't want to offend real suffering people cause of bad illness or permanent injuries...so, I don't mean that kind of pain.

yes because he had his back hurt and one night he couldnt handle it so we had to call for an ambulance and he was like 41 and now hes 42 lol. and its just tears. he lifted some stuff at work that was really heavy cuz hes in construction. well it was pretty sad watching him being put on one of those bed things and being rolled down the stairs and it kept making him cry more and more cuz it hurt. no. girl. it made me sad =(

but it made him tougher

I am a grown man, and I have cried almost every morning and evening this summer. It has just been tears caused by allergies. It stops after the allergy medication kicks in.

Yes it is always humiliating to be seen crying, whether I think it is meritted or not.

yeah, lol, funny moment. He works as a landscaper so he has this trailer that he hauls around filled with lawnmowers, weedwhackers, stuff like that. So Bo (one of his employers) was taking off the trailer for some reason i wasn't listening; but he was un hooking the trailer and dropped it on my dads foots. Now he yelled at Bo and was wincing and soon he started tearing up. At first I was sorry for him but now tht I think bout it, it was pretty funny

Um I haven't seen my dad or a grown man cry before. I'm only 15 but I don't remember the last time I cried, I'm not trying to brag about it, I actually have an inability to cry and sometimes I wish I was able to.

Back