Have Americans done *anything* besides vote and complain to ensure that their...

NormanBates

Oct 22, 2011
...freedom is preserved? I may be wrong, but it seems that Americans are so divided now that they are more willing to vote away their own freedoms and cut down the freedoms of their political adversaries in order to be the winning side.

So, have any of us really done anything to "earn" our freedom? Have any of us done anything to "preserve" our freedom? Sure, you can say you pushed for gay marriage, but you haven't done anything to preserve your own. In fact, "bigotry should be illegal."

So tell me. What right to freedom do Americans have, other than that certified by a "200 year old piece of paper" written by "dead men"?

So there should be no law because the people who wrote it are dead. That would mean I can shoot you without consequence. It might interest you to know that The Constitution of the United States has been ratified by all of the 50 States which are still all here.

Yes, I have made disparaging remarks about federal Democrats, thus straining the resources of all the federal Democrat agencies (NSA, CIA, IRS, FBI and all the rest) who must record and file such remarks

Back