has any body heard of the rapid bargain site. if so is it a good site and guenine?

i thinkthat is a reasonable site cos if u dont win something that u bid and they take ur money and u cant get that money that u lost back unless u win another item in the next 30 days well then u just have to bid on something really, really small and priceless like a pen or something and u should win it cos basicly no 1 would want a pen any way to buy it of a bidding site would they but out of 10 i would give it 7 and 3 quaters.

the popular items are incredibly hard to win and all you do is keep buying more bids to try and win. its a vicious cycle that can end up with you having spent a lot with nothing in return. have spent $200 without having won anything so far. for popular items i say say away from this site, its just a money trap

STAY AWAY FROM THIS WEBSITE otherwise you will deepened your wallet.

The programmers that created this website definitely create alot of dummies accounts to falsely bit with real users. These fake account are used to bid so they can lift the price up. Those winners with cheap price are not alway true.

I have seen account like "tailsup" keep on coming back to bid for the "Canon HF10 High Definition Camcorder" for along period of time and yet the price of the camera went up to around $800 to $900 then someone else end up winning it. The amount of bids that "tailsup" purchased to bid for that camera would easily double or triple the real price of the camera. How can that user keep on bidding heavily then someone else endup winning it at the price of around $800 to $900? I have watched this user for the last week or so and have seen "tailsup" in 4 different days.

I am definitely not trusting this website as all as they could programmed the software to do this.

Stay away from this guys and becareful with your money as they keep on sucking you deep into it as you have to buy bids to bid for the auction. Programming can do this easily with these fake accounts.

Spent $107 on this site (should have been WAY less) got 70 credits left, I saw a Nintendo DS go for $1.20 then after that they all were around the $80-90 mark, yea right. I am going to cut my losses and never go back...

Sham

It's massively risky and I don't believe people are dum enough to think they'll win say a $1200 camera for $50 so why do people bid at these amounts???? With the camera for example I've been watching over a week & they never sell for <$400 so again why would people bother bidding....it's gotta be a setup until the item reaches an acceptable limit by the auction house. Because it's not transparent at all this has to be viewed as MASSIVELY dodgy at best!!! Would bet the mafia are running it.

rapid bargain q

this is a question if you loose an auction on rapid bargain do u get ur money bided bak or wat

I came across the site, thinking it was good until I read into it, and saw that you don't get your money back if you lose. My sister actually bought some bids $40 AUS and has used them up, the only way she can get anything out of it is to win something, I was watching a couple of items and the same person was bidding was bidding on all of them, coincidence maybe but maybe not.

I have seen account like "tailsup" keep on coming back to bid for the "Canon HF10 High Definition Camcorder"
I was watching this guy too....lol....bidding on cameras camcorders and other items, this was only a week ago. good luck if he's actually winning, but he's probably a fake!

i want to know if this is a good site to go on. do you actually win anything or get your money if you don;t win

You could not be more wrong.

Some one should report this site they rip me off $550 trying to get a Nikon D60 AF-S 18-55 DX II camera and wasted the whole night 8 hour until i run out of $ i placed 560 bids to no avail there was 35 bidders each bidding from beginning to end each bid cost me $1.00 I counted the number of bids to be over 18000 those people should go to Jail for ripping people of big time you do not have a chance in hell of wining any of the items in that place.
I advice every one to stay clear.
I have made a PayPal Complaint & Australian trade practices.

Looks like a severe case of sour grapes to me. Not everybody wins - for every winner there must be losers. I obviously was one of the lucky ones - spent £20 and won a playstation. Arrived in just 5 days! Whats wrong with that.

You must be working for them or are you lucky punk every one that i know has being ripped off.

You obviosly are retarded.

Just because you are too stupid to understand how the website works doesn't mean it's a scam.

Ever saw a ps3 go for 30 pounds? Ofc not, they have to get money from somewhere, and that's bids. You bought them, it's simple.

OKK now i know you work for them i will keep my eye on you sucker

Looks like a severe case of sour grapes to me. Not everybody wins - for every winner there must be losers. I obviously was one of the lucky ones - spent £20 and won a playstation. Arrived in just 5 days! Whats wrong with that.

You the one working for them you should know Pee OFFFFFFFFFF

Scam site eats dogz ballz

Ok lets say you bid $50 on something. It sells to someone else they "refund" you the $50 as AUCTION points. To place a bid you need to buy BID points, thus meaning you put more money in for you next bid. If you win it comes out of your AUCTION but then your still giving them your BID points.

So in the end you'll end up paying twice as much as want to pay IF you get it. if not you'll end up with shitload of auctions points which will eventually run out cuz most the bids official ending time is just under a month away.

I now what im trying to say but i probably failed. this site sucks royal dogs ballz bottom line

Please read this b4 bidding on rapid bargain!!!!!!

ATTENTION PPLZ!!!!!!DO NOT EVER BUY SHIT OFF RB IT IZ A RIP OFF I BOUGHT A PS3 RECENTLY AND THEY SENT ME AN EMAIL SAYING THAT I CANNOT RECEIVE THIS ITEM BECAUSE I HAVE NOT PAID 4 IT(I DID PAY 4 IT) AND I DIDNT GET A REFUND SO THAT WAS $200 DOWN THE DRAIN AND I WULD NOT RECCOMEND USING IT IT IS FRAUD<>DONT BE FOOLED BY THERE PRICES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!cheerz

Let's shut this scam down!

Warning this site is a scam everybody should do a charge back with paypal or you credit card.
THE CAN NOT BE ALLOWED TO RIP PEOPLE OF THE WAY THEY DO!
I LODGED A COMPLAINT WITH PAYPAL PLEASE EVERY BODY DO THE SAME CONTACT YOU AUTHORITY'S CONSUMER PROTECTION TRADE PRACTICES YOU GOVERNMENT YOUR MP.

LET'S SHUT THIS SCAM DOWN!

I disagree.. I spent $40,000 on this site and won a 4GB datastick!

Thanks RapidBargain!

You are the best!

hahahahahahaha - that's funny :)

you could of just spent $15 and gotten a 4gb datastick from ebay. LOL! Hilarious! That site is dodgey as hell.

I think I have worked it out!!!!!!

I have registered with the site to look into the details.
Have been watching some of the auctions, the ones for digital SLR's
and the winning prices for say a D90 have ranged from ~$350-$700 aussie $'s.
Bargain for sure, BUT they do say in the T&C that it is up to them if they agree to the final sale price and can refuse the winning bid if they want to!!!!!!

Now I have been checking the recent dispatched items list and have not come across a SLR as yet.

I have checked all the aussie winners and the dispatch details.
They show the items being purchased from Harvey Norman in Malaga Western Australia for the full price and posted using Australia Post.
One of the postage receipts actually had a mobile phone number on it for the Rapid Bargain operator! Good way to track them down if needed!

So how does it work if there is a Rapid Bargain operator in Perth, buying the items at full price then posting them out to the winners!

JUST DOES NOT ADD UP.

One of the Harvey Norman receipts had the sales persons ID on it.
I live down the road and might go into the store and talk to him about it.

It might be all legit but the thing that makes it risky is that you buy the bids in bundles. You then bid on an item in one auction. If you don't win then you get credits which CAN'T be used to bid on the next item. so you have to BUY more bids. From their description they say you then use your credits to purchase the item.
So say I bid $400 on a camera and I don't win.
I get $400 worth of credits.
I want to try again to win the next camera that comes up knowing that they have been won for around the $400 mark.
So I need to buy another $400 worth of bids to stand a chance.
Now lets say I win that camera for $380.
It has actually cost me $800!!!!!!

GET IT!!!!!

The trick is to go hard on ONE auction till you win.
That is the only way you might get a BARGAIN!
So the digital SLR I want is worth $1800, I have been watching how much they have been won for and the highest winning amount I have seen is around $700.
Armed with this knowledge be prepared to BUY $700-$800 worth of bids to win that one and only auction and hope that they honour the winning bid and process the order.

Rapid Bargain are RIP-OFFS

Rapid Bargain are RIP-OFFS/ Scam merchants. I lost big-time

Bernie

Back