Guys, what signs do you do when you're interested in a girl?

veronica

May 13, 2008
Hey:) Like how would you talk to her on Facebook, and would you even say hi to her on Facebook? Or would you like it better that she'd say hi first FB? And how about in person, if you two haven't talked in person yet, and you're at the movies with some of your friends, and your friends sister was there. And you find her really attractive. But you're too shy to go talk to her, what are some signs you'd do? Would you look at her, and when she'd see you looking at her you'd look away fast? Or i don't know, what would you do if you were interested in a girl?! Thanks xox

On Facebook I usually ask them to review my looks. I also talk to them whenever they're online. I'd appreciate it if they started the conversation though.

Btw, in the "guy stare," we guys never intend to look away when we're staring at a girl, it just becomes awkward and they catch us by surprise so we do it by accident.

My next example is a bit more obvious, and both girls and guys both do it. It's when you "accidently" lean against a girl when she's near by or if you're in a tight spot, you "accidently" back into them or walk against them. It's both obvious and subtle if you can do it right.

I'm a quiet guy. I'm cool with the way I look when I like a girl but I'm not a cool talker. If I stare at a girl, I will be very subtle with the way I look away when they catch me looking at them. I think I'm almost too subtle with it to the point where they dont even think I like them. Regardless, my primarys are bumping into them or staring at them-minus the awkward look-away. I'm hard to catch, hah hah.

I usually hang with her as much as i can, I also strike up random condensations with her just so I can hear her voice (that sounds a bit creepy), I once asked her about something she didnt even like just to get a chance to talk to her

Or you could just ask him if he likes you, cause if this chick I like asked me I would say yes

I hope this helps you!

Back