Guys, is he interested? And what do I do?

Nat

May 14, 2008
Long story short, we met 2.5 years ago in college. He stared at me alot but would look away when our eyes locked, would come out of nowhere to help me carry stuff. Was extremely subdued when I spoke to him. Now we share two classes together. He has this tendency to ignore me during one but during the other, where there is more "opportunity to interact" he's slightly more obvious.

Like, standing in front of me the first day of class and staring at me as I was packing up, leaving a place and side-eyeing to see where I was going. Twice, standing really near me at the huge lift landing after leaving his group of friends. Sneaking glances etc. He's been single since forever. What's up? What should I do?

From what you have said, he is definitely interested in you. I went through the same thing recently but actually quite the opposite, my guy would pretend I don't exist but I always catch him looking at me.
Make an effort with him if you ARE interested, if not, leave it alone. Things like this have dire consequences if you don't play right.

Back