Guys, be honest, would you expect your wife/girlfriend to know how to cook?

damn i hope i marry a guy that likes to cook and knows how because im clueless!
and p.s. thats not fair to assume your girlfriend/wife knows and how and will want to always cook. not nowadays

Yes.
But that's mainly because I have a fairly decent idea of how to cook and I would like for my SO to be the same.

I don't want someone who has to rely on me for good food. :|
or the microwave, actually.

&yes, I would.

Honestly no, I would not expect my wife/girlfriend to know how to cook. Instead I think it would be much more fun to learn together as opposed to relying on the spouse who does know how to cook or having them teach you. Although haveing the one who does know how to cook teach you could be fun depending on the persons.

Anymore it seems younger women don't know how to cook or want to cook. Most guys act like cavemen and want to burp, fart, and drink beer while they wait for supper. But there are guys out there that do want to help in the kitchen with the cooking.

If you are a woman or man and you don't know how to cook then then you are rather stupid because magical fairies don't bring food to your apartment.

I wouldn't expect them to it's a negative stereotype to say they all do. I wouldn't mind cooking with them considering I love when I can make something tasty.

Back