Growing old gracefully vs cheating!

As someone has mentioned before Boots Protect and Perfect has been scientifically proven to work

http://bootsus.bri-global.com/main.asp?pid=4114

Is £16 a month for ever worth it though?

I was discussions video game consoles with one of the engineers and I told him that I started gaming with the C64C and he looked at me and said "You must be a hell of a lot older than you look..."

Weird with a beard...

Yea, it'ws fun to get em all hyped up on Mt. Dew and Twizzlers then send em home to bounce off of our sons walls. LOL, serves him right, I earned every grey hair I have from him!

sometimes my wife drops by work for lunch. she's just over the 30-yr old mark. there have been occasions when my co-workers tastefully commented about how good she looked. it might have been along the lines of "young for her age" or "my wife does'nt look that way anymore". which of course i love to hear.

having seen thier wives there are some obvious differences. the greater being thier demeanor. reguardless of having a good or bad day my wife always smiles and seems happy. not to mention she tries being polite and sociable at all times. when in public she rarely complains about bills or kids much less seems negative. at the risk of sounding biased my wife is the kind of person most people like to be around.

also my wife takes care of herself. there seems to be a mentality of "now i'm married and have no reason to make the effort to impress anyone". where my wife is not stuck on herself yet cares about her appearance. she goes to a local gym and does light workouts and jogs in the mornings with me or later at the park with her co-workers.

aside from coloring her hair to cover the grays my wife does'nt use a lot of beauty/cosmetic products. her attitude and appearence go far. she appears to be young because of those qualities. that's always impressed me a great deal. she never acts like an old person. the same dancing and singing around the house as it's been for years now.

looking young by taking care of yourself is the best way. acting young instead of old reflects a great deal. when i see women trying to use skimpy clothes and lots of make-up it reflects something obviously fake about thier appearance and character.

That's really nice,she sounds like a great person Windtalker I think I am quite lucky, my older sisters are still looking young for their age,as are my parents really. My Mum barely has a grey hair ( my Dad doesn't but he lost all his in his 20s) so I am thinking I may be lucky.Just hoping the way I lived my life in my teens and when at Uni doesn't suddenly catch up on me

At least you don't have my problem. Was at the mall with my (4 year old) daughter day before, we stopped to get a cookie. The rather young lady behind the counter asked me if she was my grand-daughter

Then I'm a baby....

(Don't say it)

And Su, please don't buy into the pressure, I for one hate girls that act and try to make themselves look younger or older than they are.

Well I am still looking ok I think so no worries there Verx

And good thinking Johnno,I shall go and eat lots of grease and chocolate,that should bring on the acne

Ahh dont worry about getting old, all you need is some E45 cream and some Germoloids, jobs a good un.

Happy retirement!

Shush it you! It does seem that men have it easier growing old,I mean they just go with the flow (in general) and wouldn't even think about using cremes ,unless you are a metrosexual of course (Hey Hiroji ). There's tonnes more pressure put on women who may fear losing their man because they are getting older and fear they will go out and get a younger one.

A metro i most certainly am not!

Ive always had a thing for older women since i was about 14.

Women aged between 30-50 were participants in many a fantasy of mine...until my fantasy came true one lucky day!!

just something so sexy about an older mature woman, unless you know for sure shes been around the block...

Surely I am not in the "Older woman" category yet? I am barely out of my 20s!!!

Back