Green Transportation 2008 (Redwood City, CA) [Eco Friendly Driver]

admin

Administrator
Jun 17, 2007
Canada
Thanks for Car(bon) Free in California for spreading the word. Green Transportation 2008, a celebration and exhibition, of today’s most eco-friendly cars, runs this Saturday, April 12th. (Woah. No way. I typed that and was sure I’d made a mistake but … my taxes are almost late. Eek!)
#1. You absolutely must go to this website. If for no other reason than it looks (and works) great. It will also tell you about Green Transportation 2008 though. Which leads me to point numero dos.
#2. If you’re within driving distance, get out to this show! You’ll get a first-hand look at a number of alternative vehicles … from hybrid to solar to plug-in and non-combustion vehicles. Everything you could buy (or build) today should be on display.
And … it’s FREE.
That’s right. Free. Meaning, even if you aren’t particularly interested in driving a car at all, you might still get something from this program that you could share with a friend.
Tags: Air-powered Cars, California, car show, convention, eco-friendly, environmentally-friendly, Hydrogen, solar-powered, vehiclesShare This
</img>
</img>
</img> </img> </img> </img>

Back