Got Something on your chest? Let it out!

Girls making out at a party is not attractive to me. I find its a desperate cry for attention because they are generally average looking, boring people. They can't find any other way to get guys to look at them. Most of the girls that do this are so bad at conversation its not even funny.

However, there are always exceptions. It is hot sometimes.

That is all.

Fuck my algeabra teacher. We've got EOC's in 5 days and he's going to put a final on our asses tomorrow, just to bring my fucking average down even fucking further because he's a prick.

I also hate every girl in my school. Such assholes they are.

I'm not reading any other posts but w/e. My ex is pissing me off, we were still having sex all the time together and shit and now she wants to stop like that. She's being a fucking bitch too.

I HATE TICKETS
I hate parking enforcement so fucking much
I parked and left my GF in the car and i come back and there is a fucking ticket. Im like WTF you were in the car and she says she tried to put money in but he wouldnt let her and gave me a fucking ticket.

I HATE JOURY DUTY
why the fuck do we need to do it for virtually no pay, the state should higher some minorities or something to do it, srsly.

I HATE BABIES
my brother moved back into my house with his fucking 2 year old baby and it cries all the time and wakes me up every morning, and i seriously wanna shove a crowbar through its softspot. And i hate that my fucking imcompetant brother wont train his lil baby to stop crying. he gives the lil fag whatever he wants so the baby learns that if he cries, hell get what he wants. Seriously, i stare bullets at that lil fuck imagining him being lit on fire because i hate him so much. i am sleep deprived because of a 2 year old.

I HATE THE TREE OVER MY PARKING SPOT
i have a tree over my parking spot and its covered in dust and whenever i get a carwash i needa park there and it gets my car dirty in a day or two and covered with leaves. wtf man

I HATE MY CAR STEREO
my car stereo sucks. whenever i turn it loud it shuts off. And its got the worst sound and when i plug my ipod in it gets horrible reception and i hate that my car is a stickshift cause i hate shifting even though its sometimes fun overall its a bitch.

Fuck Acnefuck Acnefuck Acnefuck Acnefuck Acnefuck Acnefuck Acnefuck Acnefuck Acnefuck Acnefuck Acnefuck Acnefuck Acnefuck Acnefuck Acnefuck Acnefuck Acnefuck Acnefuck Acnefuck Acnefuck Acnefuck Acnefuck Acnefuck Acnefuck Acnefuck Acnefuck Acnefuck Acnefuck Acnefuck Acnefuck Acnefuck Acnefuck Acnefuck Acnefuck Acnefuck Acnefuck Acnefuck Acnefuck Acnefuck Acnefuck Acnefuck Acne

GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I FUCKING HATE YOU SEAN!!!!!!!!!! GEAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

/rant.

I have a dense amount of hair on my upper arm above my tricep, I'm the only person I know who has it and it looks weird. But then again I find pride in my strange thicket of arm hair.

I just drank a Dr. Pepper, and it was the first soda i have had in almost 4 weeks

It gave me a headache. Piss tits damnit. My head hurts

Back