Got in my first accident, feel horrible, my fault?

applegirl

Feb 9, 2009
So, I went to pull out into an intersection making a left. It was the most crowded time of the day of course. So, i checked both ways and they were both clear..i pulled out and hit a car that i didn't see because next to me was a huge snow bank and the car was in the blindspot of the snow bank. We are both fine. I need a new bumper and her car got hit pretty hard. But i got a ticket and i just feel so sick about hitting her. I mean i looked both ways and it shouldn't be my fault that the store had a snowbank blocking her car. We both had small cars by the way. I'm going to try to fight the ticket to at least try to get points off but i'm afraid to drive and i just feel so sick about it.

very good news in the new year

This is very good news.Now we need this knowlage very much.Now I undersand what mean good things.The world need to be balance.If not,we need to adjust it.I'm quite agree with what you said in the topics led.Infact we only talk about it in our mind but we don't have real exprience led.Now the society technology developed every day more and more.

Back