Gossip Girl, Clique, A-list like Story Title Ideas?

Denisha|Baybee<3

Dec 30, 2010
Okay so in English I'm writing a story for the whole year (we have to) and i want something based on Gossip Girl, Clique, A-list, and the It Girl Series; a total Pickapoppy kind of story.

Characters:

Farha Lynch (irish)
Gina Cruz (Dominican or Venezuelan)
Chelsea Tozour (Brazilian)
Noelle D' Venchi (Italian/Trinidadian)
Payton Janibowski (Polish)
Anjali Jaminson (no nationality yet)

The Famous Model Quadruplets:
Franchesca Garcia
Isis Garcia
Marisol Garcia
Catalina Garcia

I did the plots in a Clique form, but i'm not going to keep it that way.

Farha Lynch: Is kind alpha of the seventh grade group, The Triple Threats, and loving it. But what happens when four hawt teen models transfers to their school. Will Farha settle for number two or will she fight to the top?

Gina Cruz: When for spanish teen models move to her school she starts to hang out with them. Will Gina start hanging out with her own kind?

Chelsea Tozour: Is forced to choose between two sides, Gina who she known since diapers or Farha who would take her down? Can't she just play the game?

Noelle D'Venchi: Frappuchinos vs. Non fat coffee, jeans vs skirts, uggs vs Miu Mius, and abercrombie vs chanel. Will Noelle be able to handle it or will she start hanging out with the guys?

Payton Janibowski: Is totally in love with her boytoy, Joe. But what happens when the models start flirting with him. Revenge is a pain.

The plot is its these girls who go to a modeling school named Spotlight Modeling University. They are some what famous but not really. Then, there are these other girls who all go to a profeshinal modeling school and they are famous but they have to move to SMU because they have a job transfeer. The Triple Threats collide with the four teen models. The Triple Threats aren't your average "Pretty Committee". They wear hollister, rue 21, forever 21, and average "mall" store clothing, they sneak out to teen clubs, they do the kiss bracelet things you know break a bracelet and you have to do it, they hook up with older guys, make fun of people, and throw pool parties every saturdays.

Do you guys have any scenes, plots, story titles, and things of that nature?

Also you know how in the Clique book they have the setting? Can you also write what ideas i should do with that and for the back cover?

P.S. I'm just a twelve year old girl in seventh grade.

With Love,
Denisha Williams xoxoxo

hu9u ih kh

Wow. For a 12 year old, you're awesome at this :)

I really love the whole outline of your story. I really like how you haven't just copied Gossip Girl and IT Girl, you've actually deviated from that and created your own story.

Maybe you could have your characters competing for a modeling scholarship or a magazine deal. They could all turn against one another. Maybe have one character that tries to stay away from it all, but doesn't really know how to break away from the popular crowd because she's afraid of what they could do to her?
The plots that you have for your characters are really good already. You just need one big plot that ties it all together.

I think New York would be a pretty good setting for your story, because of the whole high-fashion modeling and cliques. If you're not familiar with New York, you should do some research first. I tend to use Google Maps, so you can use the Street View and write about the buildings and the streets etc. so you can see the place that you're writing about through the character's eyes.

What you have so far is amazing though, I'm really impressed :)

Good Luck!

Back