god damn xbox live [360]

GraceS

Feb 21, 2008
Okay so my connection is always perfect. I have a direct connection to my

router and last week, my friends and I experienced no problems

and now this week I cant chat with them, or connect to any games with

them. I am so fucking pissed off does anyone know why?

When we send each other chat invites it just says "joining chat" and

dissappears after a few seconds. In games (like cod4) it just says couldnt

connect to host

P.S Its only with 2 on my friends list, its fine with everyone else

P.P.S I typed in double space because i thought it would be easier to read....:crash: :crash: :crash: :crash: :crash: :crash: :crash: :crash: :crash: :crash:

omg.jpg

P.s the answer is when you check the Xbox live connection the last thing should say "Open" If it say "Strict" then youre fucked and you have to mess around with your wireless connection. There like a firewall or some shit

okay then, its just so much busier here then in the gaming forum and i was looking for a quick answer...

I think it has to do with whether or not you have an open or closed NAT. I only have trouble with one of my friends where he can connect to my party but I can't connect to his. Though that usually doesn't stop him from sending me a ton of invites every time he signs on.

and you're a bitch. figure it out yourself you lazy piece of shit, or, do what the other guy said and go outside, get a life.

thanks guys, i figured out the problem!

i was on offtopic and all the great answers I got clogged up the internet so I couldnt use my xbox. So right now at 12 am im going to get off my ass like stupid man dan said and learn how to be sarcastic!!

thanks a milllion!

Back