Gm/ Chrysler Bail Out!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

chuckyboy

Nov 18, 2008
I Hope The Ceo Of Gm Gets To Read This... I Believe They Should Get Bailed Out. Other Wise As We Know It Life Will Suck Part Stores Will Close And Parts Will Be More Expensive And Hard To Find And Then All The Jobs People In The Auto Industry Have To Feed There Families. However Even If They Get Bailed Out It Wont Make A Difference Unless They Get There Act Together... I Have Been In There New Cars. They Suck, They Are Cheap, And The Reliability And Quality Sucks. Honestly Go Buy And Accord, A Acura Tl, Then Go And Get A Camery, And A Corrolla... Look At Them Study Them, Take Them Apart Realize Whats So Difference And Start Makig Your Cars Like Theres... Make Your Parts Last Longer... I Own A 2002 Tl. 200,000 Miles I Have Yet To Replace A Water Pump, An Alternator... I Have Put Such Little Money Into This Car And It Runs Like A Champ... Then I Have A 99 Alero With 140,000 Miles On It And I Had To Replace Water Pump, Alernator, Coolant Tubes, Tie Rods, Ball Joints, Just Stupid Parts Before 120,000. Make The Cars Wirth Something Buying I Look At Them As Throw Away Vehicles. And On Top Of All This... Get Rid Of Hummer... Thats A Big Waist Of Money Right There... Make Them Extinct. As For The Rest Of Everything I Believe They Should Have There Brands Gmc, And Chevy Become One... They Gmc Version Is The Same Thing Just A Little Nicer... Get Rid Of It... Merge It Do Something.... As For Pontiac Thats Another Story... Along With Buick, Saturn. And As Far As Saab Goes I Wont Even Get Into That One! And As Far As Im Concerned Maybe If They Would Keep Up On News And Have Realized How Many People Want Oldsmobile Back.... That Would Get Ya Alot Of Bank Right There... Start It Back, Come Out With All New Alero, Aurora The Whole Line... Never Should Have Gotten Rid Of It In The First Place... And Really Instead Of Having Impalas And Malibus Look Identical To Each Other Make It Different Never Be Affraid To Go Different. I Hate The New Impalas And Malibus.... There Dash Boards Alone Are Plastic And Cheap... The Dont Even Put Icons Down By The Gear Shifter To Know What Its In You Have To Look At Dash Board It Should Be On Both.... Stop Stop Stop Stop Making Cars Like Alero And Grand Am Gt.... With Little Difference Its A Waist Of Money. You Dont Need Look Alikes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Does Toyotas Camry Look Anything Like There Lexus???? Nope Not Anymore Cause They Got Smart!!!! You Do Those Things Then You Should Get Bailed Out And Get To Them... But Bailing Them Out And Having Them Do Nothing To Improve Will Just Put America In More Debt Cause It Will Only Save Em A Few Years Then They Will Want More Money.... As Far As Jeep Get Rid Of Them!!!!!! No One In This Economy Needs A Jeep Anymore.... Let Alone Have A Soccer Mom Driving Around A Chevy Surburban Cause They Have A Two Month Old Child To Cart Around... Really Honestly Get A Clue... We Dont Need Em... Start Something Smarter And More Fuel Efficient!!!!

Yea but Toyota's, Honda's and Nissan's are friggin' gay! Not everybody like yourself wants to drive boring little econoboxes.....especially for 200,000 miles.
Get rid of Jeep? You must be high too! And learn HOW TO POST SOMETHING, WHY ARE YOU YELLING?

was that a question or a answer really you siad it for the most part pass 30 yrs our cars have gone down hill i still think we should raise the price on car not form our country parts not made in out country should triple in cost to ship them here we done this to ourselfves by letting them ship checap goods here and for letting companies move out of country to ship back here you go tit right for most part they could do it much better i drove a nissan with 480,000 miles on it with little work being done to it other normal stuff and most chevy owers cant say they had any one last half that thats a problem.. bail out maybe but id have to have some rules to it some set guide lines to what should be made your right we dont need hummers or may off road thing we have that is not bein gused off road for which they was made triple the price to sell them and make a car tha would drive for 5 or 10 yrs with out needing any thing done

turn off the caps but the big three will be fine.i literally cant imagine a world without gm ford or crysler so dont worry. and screw jap cars

Back