GM and Ford unions want 25 billion of a 50 billion "bailout" request to pay

Boriquen

Jul 21, 2008
union workers benefits? Really, I am very angry about their wanting American taxpayers to foot the bill for their union employees benefits. I say let them go bankrupt, what the hell makes them think that they can be "WELFARE" recipients. Their problems has always been bad management, not keeping up with the time and forcing buyers to settle for their gas-guzzling cars. Where is the commitment that these companies should be giving American workers and their products buyers. They have known for years now that the gas problem was going to hurt their business if they kept using the same production plan. Now they want us to help them because if we don`t help they are going to close down factories and lay-off workers and to top it off the unions want taxpayers to pay for union-member benefits? Maybe they all need to move to Cuba or Venezuela. What do you think?

Yeah, I bought a used Ford from Carmax. Less that 6 months, suddenly the key won't turn in the ignition. Turns out this is a problem Ford knew about in their ignitions since 2000 and decided it wasn't worth it to fix the problem...there's even a class action lawsuit about it. Now if you build shitty cars, and your business tanks, why do I have to bail you out?

Back