Global Warming Battles On The Blogs

Geek

Jun 6, 2008
Over the last few weeks, there has been quite a bit of discussion on the Blogosphere about certain global warming related issues. Denialists have come on strong with two major and widely disseminated distortions of scientific reports and consensus, and scientists and those interested in saving the Earth and who love puppies have countered with numerous well thought out and well done responses.

But it is hard to keep track of all this chatter. Pursuant to making that job easier, I've assembled a bunch of links that will help you track this discussion. There may be missing items, and if so, send me a link and I'll see if I can fit it in. I'm not likely to link to very many denailist posts (against blog policy) but I'll consider such items. Just don't hold your breath (though doing so would reduce your carbon footprint for a moment or two).

In order to keep things simple, I've listed the links in order with just the title of the blog post and a very brief pull-out, usually just the first paragraph.

~~~​
Read the rest of this post... | Read the comments on this post...
QQG17sEk9Mc

Back