Girls, wear this and you'll instantly transform into a sex-bomb.

SamanthaA

Feb 20, 2008
image1l.jpg

6-4.gif

threes.jpg

Whitney-Port4.jpg

Left and right in the 2nd to last pic....

Honestly. Any girl, regardless of their face/body shape, looks amazingly sexy in a strappy, flowing, flowery dress. None of that skinny jeans/cardigan shizzle, get one of these and you'll be hunted.

:coma:

I agree with OP. Hot. Though it might not be as popular with girls who are very self-conscious (paranoid?) about their bodies.

Suicidally delusional, I have crossed the boundaries of a black man pale-ing with worry.

Oh, Miss selfridge is good
I don't like Jane Norman either :nah:
I wanted to buy earrings from sales Oasis today but lost them in House of Fraser and then decided not to go back and find them :cry:
I also buy most of my shoes on sales, my favourite pair from Carvela was آ$10 :king1:

Oh no! If I were you I would have called like a security guard or a shop assistant to help me find them! That is suchhh a bummer! :(
I bought a pair of red open toe platform heels from new look for آ$5.. :awesome:
What/where is Carvela?

A good shoemaker firm, beautiful shoes :coma: They are very expensive though, ordinaily a pair can cost as much as آ$100-odd, which is way out of my league :D
Never mind about earrings, I have loads anyway :)

This, it applies to me 100%!

Different girls look good in different things, simple as that.

Sweet thread though.

I have gots to check them out. :D
Are their shoes as gorgeous as Christian Louboutin's? :coma: They all cost آ$300+ which sucks until I start working full time :awesome:

Agreed, their trainers are good. And lingerie, I bought a Wonderbra that was perfect for me for about آ$3 :yep:
But main clothing range sucks, or else costs an arm and leg

Back