Girl is spreading rumors about me?

Seth

May 16, 2008
So I was at a friends party and I set my phone down. Someone steals my phone, texts a girl I was having a fight with, and says the f word to her. Now she told her friend about it, and her friend blabbed to everyone about it in school. WHAT DO I DI

Act like nothing happened or just say "someone stole my phone" and if they say yeah right then say " and were u there? Did u see that it didn't happen? No! So stfu:)

Well tell them the truth. If they're to ignorant to realize fact from fiction, they're not worth the energy and time. Just do your own thing. If it's like every other school, people will forget and move on to the next fight,rumor,etc.

Your "friend" doesn't seem like a real friend. Only the people I use to be friends but hate dId that. I'm sorry that happen to you... People are stupid in this world. It like you can't even ask a question on yahoo without getting shit about it! I say just to tell your other friends and they will help you. Have then denie it when ever they hear it. Tell the two girls that pay back is a bitch. They will get scared and you don't even have to do anything. Girls are very dramatic so just by those words they will get scared. Gooodddss luck!!!!!!!

Just tell her what happen. She has to understand. Don't get to the point of an argument, or just ignore them .
Hope this help c:
Keep your head up .

1. Find the person who stole your phone

2. Beat his ***

3. Go on with your life; gossip is for losers.

Jus tell TRUTH.n don't bother about wat other r saying n think about u..u r true n honest thats it .if they let them hate or make fun.they will stop in day or two.when elphant is in market dogs bark at elephant.but they hardly can do apart frm barking.aftr sometime they stop .they can't do anything.

Back