Getting started on sports?

LotusDream

Mar 2, 2013
I'm a little socially awkward and weird with people other than my family, girlfriend, and kitten.

So I want to know how I can start to get interested in sports? Do I just watch football games or baseball games (because I don't really know who's winning or who's losing, which team is which, what the point is, etc, etc..) or do I start somewhere else?

I don't do any sports in particular, but I want to take the opportunity of my youth to build up on a sport.

Thanks if you do have any tips or suggestions.

You don't need to watch sports to be good at them, But if you don't know the rules, Just google the rules for particular sports, If you want to learn some tricks then yeah watch some sport or better google tricks or tips for sports, Buy a basket ball and shot some hops somewhere or buy football and work on your aim and keeping the ball in the air, You would need to work on stamina, You can either gain stamina by running or once you start playing and enjoying sport, it will slowly increase. Just don't give up easily when you feel tired, remember drink lot of water before you play (an hour) and eat after playing not before. Don't drink lot of water while playing, Not too cold either.

Back