Getting siri safely on Iphone 3gs?

Mathiaus

Feb 27, 2013
I was wondering if there was a way to safely get siri on the Iphone 3gs I don't really want to jail break it as some of the side effects of doing that sound a little bit less than desierable, however I would love to have siri on my phone. I have seen quite a few videos of how to get cydia without jail breaking but I still have questions as to whether or not it is safe at the very least can anyone reccomend a good virtual assisstant
Ah ok so the risk really outweigh the benefits. I don't know much about it and I will eventually be upgrading but for right now the other phone's are a bit pricey and my current bill's wont let me upgrade for right now but I will definitely do it. For right now still grateful for the current Iphone thanks for the reply Mi amigo

Plain and simple you can't get Siri on iPhone 3GS. Lol! Especially without jail breaking. And im guessing you running iOS 6 so that's a 100% impossible. People say they have Siri running on ther iPhone 3, & 4's but it never works properly . So you best to upgrade and get a iPhone 4S or iPhone 5. Don't even try to either cause you'll just brick you phone.

Back