Gender prediction/ fun!!! ?

JanetB

Jun 12, 2008
Ok, this isn't a question.. But super fun! It's worked on everyone we've done it to. A friend of mine was told by the doc she was 95% sure she was having a boy... We did this "test" came back girl, and she had a little girl, no joke!!
Here's how you do it. (takes 2 people)

Send pregnant woman out of the room!!
Get 2 chairs, kitchen chairs work great cause they match...
Get 1 spoon and 1 fork...
Put the spoon on one chair and the fork on the other chair.
Cover spoon and fork with matching pillows (so mom-to-be doesn't choose a "favorite")
Tell mom to be to enter the room and pick a chair. But DON'T tell her which utensil is where..

If she sits on the spoon it's a girl, fork is a boy. It's just an old wives tale, but it's worked with all 4 of my pregnancies, not to mention, it's fun!! :)

Hope you all enjoy!!

I'm not doing this, don't want to end up with fork in backside :p , I'm happy though there is no knife involved, afterall oldwives had lil brain lol

Thats crazy! I was just watching a bunch of gender prediction videos on youtube and Ive seen this one in almost every video and I was like hmm, I should try this! But it said I was having a girl, and at my 18 weeks ultrasound the dr said I was having a boy so now im freakinggggg out because we really wanted a boy! lol! But just like you said, every video I watched on youtube where people did this, it was always right. AHHHH! lol.

Back