Gay Celebrities ft. speculation about Ne-Yo

:rofl2:

Looking hot neyo :coma:
ne-yo-mug-shot.jpg

Seriously you need to learn some manners......and as for research here is some - a picture of him with his girlfriend

spl81660_006-356x600.jpg

Last time i checked if you're gay you don't tend to have a girlfriend.....Now come back to me and tell me how stupid you feel inside!!

Yeah i'd love to see how you look in your mug shot..........and everyone is entitled to a bad picture - especially when in other pictures you look like this:
26_neyo_lgl.jpg

Yup I was going to say the same - very annoying the other people.

Also - why doesn't this thread get called "Is NeYo gay?" because it seems to be what everyone's going on about.

Wow, you're and idiot AND you're naive, how cringetastic for you.
You do know that many gay people also have relationships with the opposite sex and that many often have children. Nothing is black and white. I'm afraid I can't prove the fact to you because the internet is often full of **** but a certain person I know (some kind of manager to him) has "got with" him, and yes he's a male too!
His homosexuality is quite a big rumour too, don't tell me you havent seen that South Park episode..

'south park episode' no i honestly haven't..............but i'm not so naive that i think everything is black and white - i understand that most things are not. But seriously you don't know me so don't assume i'm an idiot just because i am not taken in by the media gossip which says that kanye west got with his manager- whos a male!

Back