FTA Warrant Please Help?

Caleb

May 13, 2008
I have been going to court for the past 6 months in Texas and i did bond out but paid full bail and im in North Carolina due to family moving back and i didn't have a place to stay i would of been homeless and now i dnt have a way to get back to Texas i have 3 misdemeanor breaking and entering of motor vehicle my bondsmen knows im in NC so i ask will they send the warrant to NC or come after me their self i had no intention of running but didn't make it in time if thy come looking for me how long will it be before they actually stop comming to where i currently live? im facing 300 days per charge and haven't even pleaded guilty or not guilty how can i fix this problem i dnt wana have to wait in jail to get transferred all the way back to Texas it could take months. Will they send the warrent here? will they come to my house? how serious will they be? Thanks

All state cops are drug Dealers!!! How do you think all of the drugs like Heroin, and cocaine get into our country? 30 years ago Heroin was only in big cities. Today it is in every small town across America.

If you were to take all the narcotics that are used in our country on a daily basis it would add up to tons.

How is this all coming into the country???? Is it being brought into our country in someone back pocket??? No DO the math!!!! the only way to import the amount narcotics needed to supply the demand, isto Import them by the TONS, and TONS everyday!!

Who is importing them???? Your own Government, in order to get laws passed, and ruing kids lives. The fbi imports all the drugs, and sells them to NAZI STATE PIGS, who then sell them to kids so the pigs can arrest them. They do this because they need to meet their arrest Quota. Also so they can Ruin young peoples lives. "For they sleep not except they have caused some to Fall"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIaa9ZcZ2Ww

here is a video of our country top General admitting that our own government is the one who brings in all of the drugs into our country.

If your charges are felonies, the bondsman can follow you across state lines. Local law enforcement can look for you too. You were also, as a condition of your bond, probably not allowed to leave the state of Texas, so there is a new crime you should concern yourself with. If you are wanted on a felony, cops do not need a warrant to force entry into the place you live (your place or not) to take you into custody.

Whether they look for you or not, this will catch up with you sooner or later. If it catches up to you later, your punishment will be more severe. The best advice would be to get a lawyer in Texas and listen to his advice. Maybe he can appear in court on your behalf.

I think I hear someone knocking on your door...

Back