Friends all going on vacation together.. Without me?

SelenaPilar

May 24, 2013
Me and my 2 bestfriends have been planning to take a trip to Mexico all together in dec 2013. We're 19 and have been saving up since last year. Now all of a sudden another friend of ours (who wasn't coming in the first place) is wanting to come which is great! More the merrier. Except NOW that 3rd friend of ours was talking to friend #2 and decided that June of this year (next month) is when they want to go. Friend #1 has no problem with this except I do! I can't afford to book a $1000 trip with a weeks notice! We had decided a long time ago that December was in best intrest for everyone so we can save up. They are booking the trip this Friday without me. I feel extremely betrayed and discluded. My friends get everything they want because their parents pay for their cars visas and university. Whereas I have to pay for all of that stuff on my own thats why I can't just book an all inclusive vacation on the spot. I feel like I need new friends who would be more considerate and understanding. If it were one of them other than me who couldn't go next month.. They would have postponed it.
NOt to mention!! I was the one who came up with the idea in the first place.
Am I right to think I'm right? I have noone to talk to, please help me

That is incredibly messed up. I feel bad for you:(:(. I would tell them what a bunch of bitches they are being. Honestly, I would, if they don't even care that you're upset and hurt then screw 'em. They are not really your friends. Sorry.

Back