FOR THOSE INTERESTED IN POLITICS: what do you think about this?

kt

May 21, 2008
I have done lots of research over the years, and finally discovered that i am a libertarian. It fits my beliefs perfectly...

What do you think of that party? We believe in small federal government. Fiscally, we are veryy conservative, no spending and low taxes!! but socially we are more liberal. I think the government shouldnt get involved in personal business. People should be able to get married to whomever they want and do whatever they please, as long as it doesnt harm anyone else.

The government was created to PROTECT people's rights, and that's what it should do. It's gotten way too controlling.

what do you think about all of this and where do you stand politically?
To Jane Doe:
You are so arrogant. How does it effect you in any way if gays get married? it DOESNT and it SHOULDNT. for all i care, people should be able to marry their Cars. i dont care WHAT people do. just leave me alone and let me make my own money.
how can you even argue that we are liberal? i am against federal spending... you are obviously arrogant
also to Jane Doe:
your argument about protecting peoplee' rights makes no sense... you are saying that cults would be formed and little children may be raped... that would be a violation of the childrens' rights, and the government would have every right to put a stop to that.. i am not arguing that they shouldnt have that right. i am saying that if i am NOT doing anything to harm others, i should be LEFT ALONE.

THANKS.

Back