Favourite smell, aftershave, cologne etc.

if i were to make a cologne id name it "napalm in the morning" just so i could make the {favourite smell} joke i really want to make right now.

I'm so glad it's not just me that's freaky like that! I absolutely love the smell of petrol and exhaust fumes (not diesel tho - yuck!).

That doesn't count, , babies almost always smell nice after a bath. Makes me *sniff* want to go and cuddy with me boys. But their all like six foot tall now......

I like the smell of vanilla and cinnamon. Musk makes my respiratory system seize up practically, yuck.....

Chrome.

I saw my first gf for the first time in a few years. She said "you still smell the same."

I also get calls from ex's now and again saying "I walked past this guy today, and he smelled like you". Its a relatively unheard (unsmelled??) cologne, meaning I have a unique smell, meaning girls will never forget it.

Thats what i have embedded into my brain at least. And nobody will convince me otherwise.

Thats not weird, i like the smell of a freshly cooked curry, doesn't mean I want my ladys hair to stink of madras.

Night time: Issey Miyake Summer or, J.P. Gaultier. Clean and crisp and always get told by the laydee's that I smell lovely!

Day time: Diesel zero plus, cheap as and a good smell.

Jivari from the body shop, it's really nice I have never met a woman who did not like it on me (and a few who have really liked it)and its not dear. It is very masculine though some of the chices above Gaultier etc. are a bit androgenous. Probably alright if you are being a bit metrosexual.

If another guy smells like you, how do you have a unique smell?

I use a Jean Paul Gautier but I can't remember the name.

Because its not well known or recognizable. Everyone knows what old spice, drakkar, polo, axe, bod etc smell like.

You wear denim as clothing not a scent. Who want's to smell like wet canvas anyway.

I found a site that sells them all really cheap and you can buy unused tester bottles which works out half price. Just bought armani mania and chrome. Can't wait to try them out on my unsuspecting victims.

Back