Favorite Comedian

I had faith that the Dane Cook fad was over. I guess I was wrong judging from this thread.

Jeff Duhnam is pretty funny and so is uh...that one guy who did Beyond the Pale.

Jim Gaffigan is his name, George Carlin is more of a philosopher if you ask me. Daniel Tosh is pretty hilarious, I watched one of his stand up things and hes just like ST humor.

On a traffic light yellow means yield, and green means go. On a banana, it's just the opposite, yellow means go ahead, green means stop, and red means, where the fook you get that banana?

under "D" for dougnot

My apartment is infested with koala bears. It's the cutest infestation ever. Way better than cockroaches. When I turn on the light, a bunch of koala bears scatter, but I don't want them too. I'm like, "Hey... Hold on fellows... Let me hold one of you, and feed you a leaf." Koala bears are so cute, why do they have to be so far away from me. We need to ship a few over, so I can hold one, and pat it on its head.

Demetri Martin
Jeff Dunham
Daniel Tosh
Gabriel Iglesisas
Louis C.K.
Dat Phan
(forget name hes asian, just did a new 1 hour comedy central thing he did bits about macarooni and cheese, sex, and the movie the grudge)
Mitch Hedberg
Jim Gaffigan
George Lopez
Zach Galifianakis
Nick Swardson
Joe Rogan
Bob Saget (meh)
Dave Attell
Paton Oswald
Kevin James
Steve Bryne
LEWIS BLACK
Greg Giraldo
Brian Regan
Mike Birbiglia
All i do is watch stand up comedy on comedy central so ive probably seen like 500 diff comedians, i just cant remember there names because they do half hour shit only and i forget them. and 2 of my last favs.
Stephen Lynch (both his comedy centrals and in person)
AND FMFTW FTW FTW

GEORGE CARLIN (from when he first started way back in the 60's to now) HILARIOUS (george carlin is hilarious cuz hes all true, a philosopher he doesnt give you bullshit like dane cook does what he jokes about is stuff we all have happen or do)

oh and my real favs carlos mencia and dane cook (dodgy) pfft losers stealing material

Back