family problems!!!!!!!!!!?

Cooper

May 20, 2008
ok so my mom told me this morning that i wont amount to anything but a dirty whore. so me and my ex(were talking about getting back together)were talkin last night and he asked me if we got back together could we have a family. im madly in love with him and he with i. but the problem is that im 16 and he is 18. im ready to move out bc i cant stand my mom. we was thinking about gettin married my 17th birthday and me movin in wit him as long as his family dont care. wat should i do about my mom and about my ex?
he has a job. he is a fireman and he works with his dad. they are both paramedics. im currently looking for a job but there aint any around where i live. i would also continue to go to school

Your mother has issues that you are not going to solve.

Moving in with an 18 year old and starting a family will
not solve your problems.

Is there a family member that you can go stay with?

You need to consider the big picture.

You do not have your education.
The 18 year old can not have much more education than you.

Do either of you have any savings?

Which of you has the health insurance that would pay for the
prenatal visits and birth?

Who is going to rent to the two of you?

Where will you get the deposit for the place?

Best wishes

Your Mom is just having a hard time trying to get through to you.

Moving in with your boyfriend and starting a family is a bad idea. Neither one of you is financially or emotionally responsible enough to raise a child. If you two loved each other he wouldn't be your ex and I never hear you mention that either of you have jobs, cars or your OWN apts.

You need to visit a facility for unwed teens with children so you can get a clue about life.

Your mother has issues that you are not going to solve.

Moving in with an 18 year old and starting a family will
not solve your problems.

Is there a family member that you can go stay with?

You need to consider the big picture.

You do not have your education.
The 18 year old can not have much more education than you.

Do either of you have any savings?

Which of you has the health insurance that would pay for the
prenatal visits and birth?

Who is going to rent to the two of you?

Where will you get the deposit for the place?

Best wishes

Girl, getting married just to get away from your mom is plain wrong. Your mom might not know how to be a good parent as her skills might s*ck @$$, but she still cares about you. You are about to jump from a bad situation into another bad one, You and your b/f split apart for a reason, and you are still hopelessly in love with him. A couple needs more than love if you want to stay together, will he be able to support you? I hope at least he has a job, it is unlikely that his family will take you in and satisfy all your basic needs. You are too young to be independent, he might be too immature and might be relying too much on hope. Be careful what you ask for.

Back