Everyone Tell Me How You Feel About This!!!!!!!!?

X

xxbekitidexx

Browsing the net i stumbled across something so awful ive actually been in tears.
When undercover investigators made their way onto Chinese fur farms recently, they found that many animals are still alive and struggling desperately when workers skin them. When workers on these farms cut the skin and fur from an animal's leg, the free limbs kick and writhe. Workers stomp on the necks and heads of animals who struggle too hard to allow a clean cut. When the fur is finally peeled off over the animals' heads, bloody bodies are thrown onto a pile of those who have gone before them. Some are still alive, breathing in ragged gasps and blinking slowly. Some of the animals' hearts are still beating five to 10 minutes after they are skinned. One investigator recorded a skinned raccoon dog on the heap of carcasses who had enough strength to lift his bloodied head and stare into the camera.
please try and look for yourself on this link
http://www.furisdead.com/
how do you all feel about this?

How about fucking disgusting ? But im not surprised there is so much sh.it. going on in this world nowadays.

I have seen it before on PETA. It is awful, really shocking and heartbreaking to watch. It makes you feel sick doesn't it?

I agree, it is terrible and look what country this is happening in. The one who doesn't consider human rights of any importance so why would they even consider animal rights. There has to be a total boycottt on the wearing of furs and that boycott should be world wide. If there is no market for the fur hopefully this inhuman practise will stop.

Back