Everybody is SOOO mad today, what makes you mad? Politics or finance please, I...

I'm mad that I haven't gone into labor yet, I'm in so much pain. Why can't this baby vacate? Why won't my doctor just induce me already? I feel like choking her every time I see her.

Edit: misread the question. This whole AIG thing is outrageous, even though there is a 95% tax on that bonus money, I just don't think they will ever pay it back.

This Damn Recession is making me made my boss pissed me off today i was close to cussing the ladie out because she had a nasty attuide with me.

Finance. Only reason people are mad at the politicians is because they can't or won't create policies for improving finances.

Finance. Only reason people are mad at the politicians is because they can't or won't create policies for improving finances.

I'm mad that I haven't gone into labor yet, I'm in so much pain. Why can't this baby vacate? Why won't my doctor just induce me already? I feel like choking her every time I see her.

Edit: misread the question. This whole AIG thing is outrageous, even though there is a 95% tax on that bonus money, I just don't think they will ever pay it back.

Back