Escape Game: Falsely Accused iTouch app?

lovemisunshine

Jun 25, 2011
I am completely stuck on this game (free app from the app store) and I can't find a walkthrough online. I can't find the password for the handphone or the PC. help please :(

for the phone u need to cut the heart that is attached to it with fruit knife(you'll get the knife when you melt the ice cube). you'll see a pink paper with words " MY BEST FRIEND".
the phone password is FRIEND all in upper case. for the computer, you need to have the USB stick and the rod( you'll find the USB stick inside the safe and you'll get the key if you dig the dirt from the pot and you'll get the rod if you're phone is completely charged then open it and turn over the mattress you'll see a rod). the usb stick and the rod has codes it it(the rod's code is ot the top). now go to the pc and type in 3854.
additional help:how to find the url for the laptop

FIRST YOU NEED TO CUT THE HEART THAT IS ATTACH TO THE PHONE. THERE IS A PINK PAPER THAT SAID " MY BEST FRIEND". THE PHONE PASSWORD IS "FRIEND" ALL IN UPPER CASE. TURN THE TV MODE ON. TAP ON THE TV. THERE YOU SHOULD SEE THE SHAPES STAR, CIRCLE, AND THE TRIANGLE. THEN TAP ON THE CALENDAR AND ON THE STAR AND GO TO THE DICTIONARY WITH A STAR IN IT. NOW OPEN THE BOOK AND PUT THE CELLULOID TO THE BOOK. THERE IS A WORD CITY. TAP IT AND GO TO THE GLASS DOOR THEN TAP ON THE FLOWER POT TO THE RIGHT. TAP ON THE BUBBLES ON THE POT THEN TAP ON THE WORD "PLI". NOW GO TO THE PINK CABINET WITH THE FISH TANK. NOW OPEN THE FIRST CABINET TO THE LEFT AND TAP ON ONE OF THE SUN'S TRIANGLE. THERE IS SOMETHING WRITTEN THAT IS ".COM". NOW GO TO THE LAPTOP AND TYPE IN "citypli.com" ALL IN LOWER CASE THE TAP ENTER.

FRIEND is not the phones password!!! HELP PLEASE!!!

Back