Drunk driver jailed for 43 years for killing family

It makes me feel so much better knowing that our taxes will go to feeding and taking care of a selfish man who was stupid and killed a bunch of people.

death is the easy way out, I think 43 years is a much worse punishment.

and just think about what will happen to him in jail when the other inmates find out what hes in for.....................

That's what I'm thinking too. If it was up to me, I would give him life in prison. In my opinion it's a worse punishment than just simply killing him. Also he would still have to deal with the consequences of those actions after he dies (I'm religious by the way).

God damnit, really wished he didn't smoke weed before doing this...

What are you talking about? Are you the same guy who started the thread whining about how it's so awful for men in this country?

honestly yea what he did is terrible..its not like he did it on purpose though and some people who kill with intent serve less time.

I voted give him a shorter sentence because I thought he killed his own family. Thats enough punishment already.

But then I realized he killed another family. He should get life. When will bitches learn driving drunk isn't cool

Back