dose god just have a sense of humor?

Zeke

Mar 18, 2008
he gives men napples

he made the cow and giraffe

and he made death and pain because a woman ate and apple

He must. LOL Look at the spelling mishap and no way to change it...
But, if we are made in His image, then He must have a sense of humor. Also, He wants us to marry and bring forth children. So then you have a household of (at least) 3 different personalities and we are expected to live with each other and love each other. Sometimes I feel like I am living in His sitcom.

i think people have a sense of humor

to be more precise
christians

anyways what the heck is napples?

yes, he has a sense of humor!
if you have children, you really learn how will full, stubborn, impossible to explain to, ego centric, know it alls, temper tantrum throwers they are.....
and i believe God is having a good laugh as we get our turn to have children like He does.

plus i get a good laugh, even if it might be wrong to do so, when Jesus tells the disciples about lettting the children come to him....
and he says
But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven. American King James Version ...

because with three young kids...i am suffering!

No, men have a sense of humor for inventing the concept of God and getting billions of ppl to buy into it.. haha jokes on us!! :b

Sorry, no where in the Bible does it say Eve at of the apple.
She ate the fruit of the tree of good and evil.
And God placed an angel to guard the tree of life. Man would no longer physically live for eternity.
So when God said not to eat of that one tree or you will die, he didn't mean immediate death like you were poisoned.
Then God had to make the first sacrifice to cover their nakedness. That was the first 'type' of Christ given in the OT.

Humor, God used a jackass to speak to someone who would not listen. Now that is funny! What would you do if your donkey (dog or cat) turned around and started to admonish you?

A kindergarten teacher was walking around observing her classroom of children while they were drawing pictures. As she got to one girl who was working diligently, she asked what the drawing was.
The girl replied, "I'm drawing God."
The teacher paused and said, "But no one knows what God looks like."
Without looking up from her drawing, the girl replied, "They will in a minute."

He does... did you just realize that now?
And he didn't make death and pain. He just told you, that it would happen if you ate from the fruit (which probably wasn't an apple)

Just read this (Genesis 3:8-9):
8 Then the man and his wife heard the sound of the LORD God as he was walking in the garden in the cool of the day, and they hid from the LORD God among the trees of the garden. 9 But the LORD God called to the man, "Where are you?"
-Do you really think God didn't know where they were?

You need to understand the meaning behind eating the apple. Man chose pain and death by eating it

Napples lol

yes, i'm sure he has a sense of humor. :)

however, he didn't make death and pain because a woman ate an apple.
we sinned, that's what happened.

yes
but thats not his humor
he gave women pain when they give birth because eve sinned and lied

Back