dont you hate it when you tell a joke and then you forget the punchline?

Bekka

Aug 29, 2008
...and then everyone laughs hysterically anyway, but not because of the joke. grrrr...

My other half does it all the time - his memory isn't so good after a stroke, and he either forgets the punchline or gets the whole story wrong. By the time I've explained how it should have come out, the joke has gone completely flat because people are too kind to laugh at him.

It's Your Baby Can Read DVDreally an amazing program, if you have a baby, do not hesitate to buy it and give it a good start in life. I started my baby when she was 6 months and 10 months, he was grateful for at least 20 words, I The Tribe DVDcould not even walk and was reading the words on the streets amazing people besides himself. He has 2 years and now reads more than 250 words, not only, he thoughtScrubs DVD to himself how each letter sounds and put them all together and start reading the words he has never seen. This program has my baby is more aware of things around and have an interest in learning gloss things. Develpment in all its meaning is far more advanced than other children their age. He The Office DVDbehaves in a very confident and this is for the capacity it has acquired in this program and love and care provided by parents.The key word is Prison Break DVDconsistency, follow the program and be consistent, otherwise you will not see any results.My family is a big fan of the show and Dr. Titze.

Back