Doesn't the whole 2012 prediction ever piss you off?

DistancecanKILL

Apr 21, 2010
There's episodes that explain why it might happen and movies related to it and all that crap. I want to know what PROOF is there to this corny shit. Little kids I know are freaking out about it and I can't help but get so angry at the media. What proof is there to this crap besides the calendar and God (I don't want to hear about it or any relation to religion what so ever) What scientific proof is there?!

YES AND NO IT IS SAD THAT this world couldnt be better for us all.. no it makes me happy that this world will end..... i dont want anyone to get hurt tho.... yes children are freaking out and so are adults ye of so little faith..... why does it have to be scientific proof for.. the end of this answer.. JESUS IS COMING BACK PERIOD DEAL WITH IT....

As I type this my husband is in the living room watching a show about Nostradamus and his stupid so called predictions about 2012. I know some people of Mayan and Hopi ancestry. They think that all this 2012 "End of the World" stuff is just people getting a kick out of scaring themselves. 2012 is the end of one era and the beginning of a new one. Nothing more.

Back