Does the drink pepsi max effect my fitness in training ?

AngelaB

May 20, 2008
Im a boxer And i use to drink full fat and sugar coke and now degraded down to pepsi max because its no calories or sugar. But im wondering what are the effects of pepsi max which has no sugar, fat, saturated fat, carbs or calories. So will pepsi max effect my fitness or make me sluggish i dont drink it in training but i do throughout the day, thanks for the help guys :)?

I don't think about one tin per day will affect you. But you understand that Pepsi Max has no calories, no carbs and no nutritional value.

I used half strength coke during my bike racing days, because I needed the additional calories. In your case, I would drink water and a stimulating drink like black coffee, or tea...that's not adding any calories...but adding a mild dose of caffeine, which has benefits. Max has caffeine too...but the other additives are junk.

Im a boxer And i use to drink full fat and sugar coke and now degraded down to pepsi max because its no calories or sugar. But im wondering what are the effects of pepsi max which has no sugar, fat, saturated fat, carbs or calories. So will pepsi max effect my fitness or make me sluggish i dont drink it in training but i do throughout the day, thanks for the help guys :)?
Of course Angela B drink up.It will have 0 effect on your diet.Pepsi max is my saviour.It helps get rid of sweet cravings. :coffee:

Back