does anyone think that gays, lesbians, transectuals and bisexuals are disgusting?

cherrytree1

Dec 4, 2009
woops i mis-spelt transexuals!
i dont! i think that they should be allowed to love anyone they want to! i also think that they should be who they want to be even if that means that they want to change the body they are in. im just curious who thinks that what they are, is disgusting?
HELLO!!!!! IF YOU READ THE ABOVE THEN YOU WOULD KNOW THAT I LIKE GAYS ETC!!!
i totally agree with chaos!

I know I shouldn't say this but I dislike transexuals and oppose getting sugery's for you to change genders. I guess because I am miss-informed... I bet if I was educated more on transexuals I would understand but as of now I find it disgusting.

Most of society is miss-informed on these sexuality which is why they find them disgusting. If everyone was more educated on these sexuality their would be less disputes!

I definitely don't, but unfortunately, my close-minded brother does. He was brainwashed by my parents and church :(

Because they are narrow minded and don't understand things around them, i wish i was able to stumble through life with blinkers on like them.
The fact that gay people are the most understanding and generally nicest people makes it unfortunate that only straight couples can reproduce.

Is disgusting the new slang for absolutely freaking awesome because is so, I think you are VERY not disgusting.

Hell yeah i dont even know how i ended up in this group... my ? is never gonna get answered

i don't think its disgusting, just being human is beautiful. If anything those people are fearless and brave :p And maybe even stupid for jumping headfirst into uncertainty

Well I doubt anybody in this section of YA does, given that most of us are one of the above...

Back