Does anyone know how to get free ringtones for your iPhone 5 without

chris

May 12, 2008
using a computer? Yea I would like to hear songs play when someone calls or text me instead of the beeps and tweet noises so can anyone help?

I have done this many times. All you have to do, is turn the noise all the way on, and strip it of all cases, and screen protectors and such, and go outside, find a pond, approximately 20 feet by 13 feet, completely full of algae, and many many fish and every so slowly, gently, set the phone on the surface of the water. The goal is to get it to float.. regardless if it floats or not, let it sit there for about 14 minutes, but make sure it is NOT in there above 15 minutes. It will then obstruct internally, imploding. After you take it out, immediately go to your ringtones, and Valhalla! Every ringtone you want, is there. This is only with an especially algae-ey pond... Enjoy!

-Notice- (I was kidding. Please don't try this. But I would suggest the app "Zedge" It has tens of thousands of ringtones, as long as many backgrounds pictures, notification sounds, and much, much more.) Npw REALLLY enjoy.. :D

There's an app tor that. Just search in the app store " ringtones'" doekiad one and pick which one You want then look through find the ringtone and voicing dowload.

Back