Does anyone know any interesting topics?

Me

Mar 15, 2008
For my english class, i need to do a presentation and it can be about anything we want it to be about, but the thing is, i cant think of anything that i would like to do presentation about. so can anyone help me??? does anyone know of any topics that would appeal to a class of 14 year olds and my teacher? and plus, are there any tips on speaking to alot of people?? because im normally very loud, until im talking in front of lots of people, Thats when i go really quiet and my palms start to sweat D: and does anyone have any tips on how to present it???? because my teacher said that we can just stand in front of a class, do a presentation and bring props in if we want to. But i dont have powerpoint, so can anyone think of a creative way to present it???? thnx :)

You could make it on thinking up possible topics for your presentation. Not only would this be a really interesting presentation, you could literally ask everyone else in your class and have anywhere between 10-30 things to talk about for it.

I was in a group who had to do a skit about anything we wanted, and I suggested that we do it on thinking up ideas for a skit and since no one else came up with anything else, we did it. It's really easy to do. You could even incorporate your own presentation into the ideas about thinking up topics for your presentation.

I'm not sure what the requirements are for your presentation, though, so I can't really help you present it. It's really easy to improvise as well...

Back