Does anyone have any information on Stephen Charlesworth Paul?

Anyone can say anything is deluded, but that could also be founded in delusion.

Like I have always said, for anyone thinking of trusting people on this site, it is highly advised not to!

Anyone can say anything is deluded, but that could also be founded in delusion.

Like I have always said, for anyone thinking of trusting people on this site, it is highly advised not to!

The irony of this. I'm not sure how you can 'highly advise' people to not trust anything in this thread, but expect them to trust you as you continue to post in the same thread anonymously. We're all here because we agree that Stephen Paul is a psychopath and we want to keep the global community safe from him.

Facts can lead to well-informed opinions, and can help to ensure that views are reasonable. What I have done, as a registered victim of this man, is provide people with the means by which to establish the facts for themselves in a safe and anonymous way, by liaising with the relevant authorities. A reasonable , harmless offering.

Given the nature of Stephen Paul, I hope that people will be grateful for this advice even if they don't follow it up. If people can learn the facts for themselves it might offer them a massive sense of relief and a better understanding of why this man has been labelled a dangerous offender. I understand that people who have experienced Stephen will be trepeditious, but the only way to end the fear and speculation (which is being offered by others in this thread) is to establish the facts for yourself in a safe way.

Reported x2

Not sure if this refers to my posts or not. There's nothing wrong with providing the facts and providing people with the means to find out more information for themselves. That's why we are in this thread after all. There is no need to distrust the Canadian authorities after what they've done for us too!

I can't say I am too sure myself but if he does get released the people he would be most likely to go after in England are the witnesses from England helped get him put in prison! Maybe a few others he's still angry at but this I can't be too sure how he thinks
You cant be too sure but you seem to know who he will go after in England, and again you cant be too sure but "he's still angry". How would you know?
You seem to contradict yourself in every sentence.

Because if you dealt with this man before you would know or have an idea how his mind works!!!!!!! I suppose it takes a special kind of intelligence

Back