Does anyone have any information on Stephen Charlesworth Paul?

Could be because it was all over the newspapers..... its not rocket science.
No need to be rude. I was asking a QUESTION. This happened years ago and I was curious. You have no idea who I am or why I asked so cut down on the sass

For all of you people making rude and judgmental comments, you need to find something to do. I'm simply asking questions and I'm getting rude unnecessary responses. I'm personally involved in this and would appreciate if your ignorant comments could be kept to yourself. Also, the people asking me to reveal who I am- I don't see you stating your names? So when I say I don't want to announce who I am on this thread don't get all hostile if you're remaining anonymous too

You're the one starting arguments with everyone. You are very angry aren't you? What's wrong? What did Stephen Paul do to you to make you so angry at the world?

You're the one starting arguments with everyone. You are very angry aren't you? What's wrong? What did Stephen Paul do to you to make you so angry at the world?
"I'm guessing from the Nicholson side!"
i never said anything rude, YOU did. You made an ignorant comment so I responded. Stop acting like the victim when all you do is sit on a computer with no identity saying such ignorant things

This is insane. Can everyone be calm and state who they are now ? Maybe help eachother understand this whole thing. Some people in this thread are obviously worried about their safety so that should be understood. Others are also involved with Stephen so would like to know.

Back