Do you want Bibical Prophecy of the Nov. Election?

jimj

May 17, 2008
According to Bibical prophecy Obama is going to win in Nov.

17:9 And here [is] the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

"A MIND THAT HAS WISDOM" In other words someone like me who has a brain! Washington D.C. is built on 7 hills.

17:10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, [and] the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

In 2004 when Pres. George W. Bush was in office there were 5 x-pres.(or fallen) still living, and they were:
1. Gerald Ford
2. Jimmy Carter
3. Ronald Reagan
4. George H. W. Bush
5. Bill Clinton

That would mean that George W. "is"(present tense) or king #6 as it says in Rev. 17:10
That means that Obama is king #7 and the antichrist who is one of these 7 kings will become the next pres. after Obama.

There has never been a time in world history when there were 5x kings/presidents or anything of the kind that were alive when a #6 was in office!
5 are fallen and 1 is which is present tense, and 1 is yet to come!

Dan. 11:20 Then shall stand up in his estate a raiser of taxes [in] the glory of the kingdom: but within few days he shall be destroyed, neither in anger, nor in battle.

Here it says that the person who is ruler just before the Anti-Christ tales over will be a raiser of taxes and that is Obama, but he will not raise taxes until after the election in Nov. so therefore this in prophecy that he is going to be reelected! But with in a few days of him raising taxes he will die neither in anger nor in battle.
Guru Hank prayers will not do you any good if you don't listen to me Gods prophet in Rev. 11.
I have given many other prophecies also, some have past and some are yet to come!
Shawn Robin, Get your head out of your a** When Bible prophecy says king that can be interpreted as any kind of ruler since they had no republics in those days!
I am Gods prophet in Rev.11 so be very care full of what you say to me for Jehovah has given me a rod of iron!

Back