Do you think this guy is interested?

Ellie

May 14, 2008
So he sent me a friend request on facebook and we started talking toeachother for a little bit and i found out hes in one of my classes and we would talk a little some days and stuff and he commented on my picture saying very pretty and hes really sweet and cute but we dont really talk, which i dont really mind. but when we would see eachother in the halls he would smile at me. we would text once in a while not really cause hes really lazy with his phone and ummmm a few days ago my friend wassending to random people saying wanna hook up and he wrote it to the kid ilikeand i took the phonee and said sorry my friend sent that!! and he texted back saying haha its all good my answer wouldve been a yes though ;) and i just like died!! lmaoim sorry im really weird i just never get these chances. and my best friend was talking to him about a party this weekend and he was considering going and im just not sure what to do! do you think hes interested at all?? we actually like talkabout things and hes not the douchey kind of guy..... and by hook up it didnt mean sex lol so yeah... any ideas?

Back