Do you think this girl is interested in me?

djslimze

Jan 24, 2011
I currently have a girlfriend and met this other female last week...got her number because she seemed like she was a cool chick...ever since that day she's been texting me all day and night...she sends me pictures....always wants me to cuddle with her and tells me how she feels like one night she said she was cold and I should come warm her up....I'm thinking about breaking up with my girlfriend that I have rite now because this girl is more of a fit for me in personality and looks wise...they both are attractive females but I wanna make sure she doesn't like me as a friend...she knows I have a girlfriend too...do yall think she would date me? Or likes me as a friend or what? I asked would she date me and she said I mean yeah..what do yall think?

this girl is interested in you but if you have a girlfriend it would be rude to dump her and immediately go to another girl..you do what you think is right but id stay with the girl you have

It depends on how things are with your girlfriend. How long have you been dating? If its been like months or years don't throw it all away on some girl you just met.

Every girl is different. She might like you and want to date you, but she might not. She might just think you're cute so she enjoys texting you, and cuddling with you.

Make sure she ACTUALLY likes you before you break up with your current girlfriend. Some girls are bubbly and easy to click with, so really make sure you know what you're doing
Good luck!

first of all you should ask her wether she likes you or ask one of your friends to ask her after that if you still feel that way break up with said current girlfriend and give this new chick a shot

yeah bro you player just dump ya girl and go for a new one...have you not learned from james bond you know love em then leave em alone

Ok, if a girl says that "she wants you to come warm her up" then YES she's interested in you. My girlfriend sends me texts like this all the time followed by some very nice and revealing pictures. Have fun ;)

ASK HER OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but remember to break up with your girlfriend first, and do it nicely plz thanks :D

Back