do you think that gay is the new black ???? and do you think that people...

dAmIAnOO

Feb 28, 2009
...will finaly stop pulling the bible to? i was watching the Tyra show today and the title for the episode was "is gay the new black"
and im wondering is its right not trying to offend anyone here but black people didn't had any rights now it seems like gays wont have any right either i just find it really annoying that someone will try to enforce their believes on someone else's life like get the f__ck over that and stop using the bible as an excuse like a woman on try today said that she chose to be straight and that that is the way it suppose to be and that being gay is a disease and unnatural
and i really felt sorry for one guy that said that his father beat him up with a bible to beat the gay outta him i mean how uncompassionate is that
bible was written( if it even was written) thousand years ago and for the modern times it doesn't have any meaning at least for me
today at school we were talking about the homosexuality and other thing related to it and one of the guys came out as gay in front of the class and now i like him even more just by the fact that he was not afraid of sticking to who he is and not trying to hide it
i love "my gays" i have a lot of gay friends two of them are engaged and they love each other very much maybe even more than a man and a woman can and for them its not all about sex
so do you think that something will change in the upcoming years ??? or will it get even worse?? and for all that shyt i blame Christians as they stick their noses where they don't belong and for most of them everything and everyone should like by that book filled with fairy tales

I dont think gay is the new black because black can be gay and if your talking about fighting for rights its completely different and should not be compared

I saw that today too. I felt so bad for the kid who was beaten. I think that the way things are set up that gay rights will come within the future as the old habits die with some of the people. Which is very bad to say but there is a very visible generation gap between who accepts it and who opposes it. It was so awesome watching it because it was my first time ever in a real LGBT discussion with my mom. My sister was there too but she knows already.

Back