Do you like this? It is the 2nd part of my story.?

Livin'forGodt

Jul 2, 2009
this is part one:
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090701215052AAq5WSD
While, Miss. Fowler, it has been…” Mrs. Graham looked down at her watch.”30 minutes since the second bell rang. You could have easily gone to the attendance office. I’ll have you know I do not take excuses, here. I expect to see you after school, for detention, tomorrow afternoon.”
“But—“
“No buts Miss. Fowler. You’ll do as I say. This discussion is over, unless you would like to continue and earn Saturday school.”
That was a little harsh.
“I am the one talking. I am the teacher, you are the student. Understood?”
“Yes,” I muttered.
“Now, take a seat Miss. Fowler.”
Someone behind me snickered. I turned around, and saw two cute guys. One guy and his buddy were sitting behind me. One of them smacked the other, in the arm. “Shut up,” he whispered. Then he lifted up his head and saw me. “Hi,” he said casually. I smiled and turned back around. I could not even flirt now. I didn’t want to get in trouble. I could picture the horrible, horror, scene perfectly clear in my head…
Mrs. Graham: What’s all that noise back there?
Me: (Turning back around in my seat.) Nothing.
Mrs. Graham: And what about you Mr. Boy?( I don’t know the guys name yet.)
Mr. Boy: We were just…talking.
Mrs. Graham: (Furious.) Talking! Just talking in my class! What do you have to say for yourselves?! (Best left unanswered, but she wants me to say something.)
Me: Nothing.
Mrs. Graham: I’ll see both of you in Saturday school.
Me and Mr. Boy: Yes, Mrs. Graham.
Mrs. Graham: Miss. Fowler(me) you certainly are not off to a good start. I would be very ashamed of you if you were my kid.

Before I knew it the bell rang. I only had three pages of homework, and 43 vocabulary words. What a drag! I would never finish it all, in time.
“Hey,” I heard the guy from earlier call to me. “Wait up, Cristiana.”
I turned around and flashed him a big smile. “Hi.” I said. “Is this much homework, usual?” I asked, trying to pick up conversation.
“No…no, Miss Fowler—“ He mimicked Mrs. Graham’s voice. “Only when she gets mad.” He laughed. “Thanks to you. So what do you have next? I have math...”
“Math, also.” I sighed. “Does he give lots of homework, to?” I laughed.
“Hey, just in case you don’t get lost, want me to walk you there?” He smiled brightly. “I already know the way by heart.”
“Ugh, naw. I’m fine.” I said. “But thanks anyways.”
“My names J.T. by the way. See you, there.” He started walking away, before I had a chance to say goodbye.
I wondered off to my locker and swapped my science binder with my math one. I looked in my mini mirror. My curly auburn hair was neatly brushed, out of my face into a pony-ish high volume hairdo.
“Seems like J.T. has a crush on you.” I turned around, and faced a short girl. Her bleached hair was down, and it seemed to make her look taller. “I’m Bridget by the way. My daddy is the principle. I feel so sorry about what Mrs. Graham did to you. I could report it.” She smiled happily, in a welcoming attitude way. “Oh, and a tip: her class is always boring.
“I didn’t see you in class.” I pointed out. “And J.T. and I barely talked.” I said trying to clear it up.
She shrugged. “What can I say? News travels fast. So…is it really true J.T. asked you out for a total make-out session? He is kinda’ hot and—“
“Wow-wow-whoa! He didn’t say anything like that. Where the he—“. I stopped myself, from cussing. “Where did you hear these rumors?”
“Vadia Simons. But don’t worry; she says stuff about all the new kids. So I heard you have math next. Want me to go with you?” She was trying to make up for telling me what kids had said.
“You know I have math?” She opened her mouth, but before she could speak I imitated her. I shrugged my shoulders. “What can I say? News travels fast.”
Bridget laughed.“You already know me, all too well. So what do you say, Cristiana? Coming, or not?”
I slammed my locker door shut. “Sure.”

I walked into class, and went up to the teacher. “Mr. Hawk, I’m new.” I said. I handed him my slip with my name and everything on it.
He smiled. “You must be Miss. Fowler. Take a seat anywhere you like.” He gestured his hand around, showing off the room.
“Thanks.” He looked back down ,at his teaching papers.
I looked around, and saw an empty seat near J.T. and another by Bridget. I walked over to J.T.. We could still be friends, no matter what the rumors are.
“Hey J.T., can I have this seat?” I said. I was about to sit down when I heard the shocking words coming from his mouth.
“I don’t sit with gossipers.” I gasped. He thought I did it. “Hey Jake, over here!” He yelled to another dude.
I went over by Bridget, and sat down without invitation. “ I can’t believe that Vadia girl. Now J.T. won’t talk to me.” I whined to Bridget.
“Nice hello. Anyway that’s how Vadia is. You should call me tonight. I’ll tell you why she does it. I used to be her friend. That was before J.T., and her.” Bri
here is the 3rd part:
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090701221340AAu1kOL

Back