Do you believe in prophecy?

Kevin

May 12, 2008
Some fortuneteller can tell you something incredibly truly happened to you ever. by some Chinese augury,they can predict your life expectancy according to the date and time of the day you were born.

recently i did many such online programs to test my fortune,and become quite upset about it. some say i could only live up to 46,some other say i should die when i were 77.

No I don't. God gave us 'Free Will' that means we all can change things no matter what any one says.

Well It all Depends. I believe in Prophecies. those online things Never work. But if you ask a real Psychic then Chances Are they're telling the truth. but Telling someone The Date and Time you were can Help if it was a a real Psychic.

Well It all Depends. I believe in Prophecies. those online things Never work. But if you ask a real Psychic then Chances Are they're telling the truth. but Telling someone The Date and Time you were can Help if it was a a real Psychic.

Things such as the time of your death cannot be predicted. Many different things can happen which can influence this. A war could start and you could die tomorrow. Scientists could find a way to make you live till you are 200. You never know. Just take one day at a time and live each day as if it was your last.

Back