Do u smoke, and if so - what do u use as an ashtray ?

KingOfMercia1978

Mar 18, 2009
like obviously nobody really has an ashtray in their room - so im guessing we smokers ash some where. I use a glass cup, or a small saucer. Not a pretty sight but its an improvement to ashing in a large coca cola bottle haha.

so, what do you use as an ashtray ?

and please don't be a smart a55 and say 'your head!'. thats childish and not funny. :)

Hmmmm....I guess I spent a lot of money on unnecessary ashtrays when we smoked in the house years ago......We always had ashtrays in the living room, kitchen, and bedroom. We smoke outside now and in the garage when the weather is too cold or rainy. We have an ashtray in the garage, but I've got a tuna fish can on the back porch that we use as an ashtray.

I don't smoke but I took a ceramics class in 11th grade and I made this thing called a pinch pot and I kept it but didn't know what to do with it so when my friends come over they just started using it as an ashtray.

Hmmmm....I guess I spent a lot of money on unnecessary ashtrays when we smoked in the house years ago......We always had ashtrays in the living room, kitchen, and bedroom. We smoke outside now and in the garage when the weather is too cold or rainy. We have an ashtray in the garage, but I've got a tuna fish can on the back porch that we use as an ashtray.

Back