Do these statistics show that Earthquakes are really increasing towards Biblical

EndTimesAlert

Sep 16, 2011
Prophecy? Its only September and we already have 16: 7+ Scale Earthquakes(including Today's 7.3 earthquake in Fiji)

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eqarchives/year/eqstats.php

In these Last days there will be earthquakes in Various Places, Wars, Famines, Pestilence, Increasing Knowedge(Internet,TV, Radio, Telephone). And when the Kingdom shall be preached in all the World then the End Shall Come. Mathew 24-14.

If there is, your god didn't create them. And if he did, then I'd rather be in hell than anywhere around him.

And seriously? Increase of knowledge? How terrible would that be? Oh, wait, people might realize that religion is just superstition then... BAN TECHNOLOGY!

whether they are made by man or not such as air pollution causing storms the prophecy's indicated that we will have more of these during the last days.
Yes, we are having more violent storms, raging fires from droughts and floods and earthquakes.

Earthquakes aren't increasing. Techonology has improved so we detect and hear more about them.

lol at people that actually take prophecies that f*cking vague seriously.

I might as well try writing a book and prophecizing that someone will drink water tomorrow.

Those things have been around since before mankind fell out of trees.

Last days my big fckn a r s e !!!

Earthquakes and volcanic activity in the distant past were hundreds of times greater than today.

There should be variability in data regarding natural phenomena. We're going to be above average this year, but that doesn't prove that earthquakes are "really increasing". Even if this year is extremely high, that doesn't really mean anything. Look up the statistical term "outlier". Show me the data for earthquakes over the past 50-100 years and we'll sit down and evaluate what trends we see.

NO>

We have better record keeping.. and rapid reporting all over the world.

Not long ago... earthquakes happened in foreign climes... and the world had no knowledge..

Now a gnat blinks... and some computer stores that data...

Those things have been around since before mankind fell out of trees.

Last days my big fckn a r s e !!!

Back